The "I'm Sorry" DeFrost The Site Thread for 10/22-23/08: The Inaugural Edition


Photo from google.com

Thanks to school work (and individual laundry, fatigue, and semi headaches setting in), I haven't been able to update the site with new posts until now. So, again, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize for this.

As you can see, the last post was yesterday's only music thread (when it was my intention to have two yesterday). There sadly isn't the usual early day threads of "TSTRNS" and "The Daily Agenda" because of just outside difficulties, but may no mistake, the day is not lost. So much so that I will actually put the Pending Schedule on here for October 23:

Afternoon/Night
Sports Thread #1- NFL Power Rankings (#32-#27)
Political News
Sports Thread #2- Wold Series Game 1 Recap/Game 2 Preview
Music Thread

Once again, I apologize greatly for this. And thanks for even looking at the site today, and being patient.

Very patient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week