Apparently, It Seems Someone Told Youtube To Disable TWD's Account


As some of you may have noticed, The Whole Delivery's Youtube page was taken off (or disabled) sometime tonight. In fact, I noticed this myself as the clock struck midnight that this had occurred. And frankly, and not surprisingly, I was not happy about it. In fact, I was not in a talkative mood at all.

I don't know what lead to the whole entire account being disabled, but it shows once again how bullies are in the system, and how "fair use" is still not respected at all like it should be. Apparently, it may have been the "NFL Week 11" leading to the downfall, but to disable the entire account shows how ridiculous the system still is.

Hopefully I will be able to place all of the site's videos back up, as soon as possible with the new Youtube page. Until then, thank you for viewing not only the Youtube page, but of course, the website itself.

Sha-la!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week