Saturday Cartoon Throwback Thread For 11/29/08- I Am Weasel

Photo from geocities.com

Hey boys and guys. We were absent last week, but we are back with this week's Saturday Cartoon Throwback Thread. And this week, it's a suggestion from my peoples, Alex Lawrence.

It's "I Am Weasel."

I was too big on this show, but I thought, since it was suggested. that it still needed shine. And plus, a lot of people liked it, so why not?

The funny intro:


"Fred The Last of the Idiots" mini-skit.


A quick funny segment:


And really, not much else to offer. But hey boys and girls, we needed something for this week. That's SCTT, until next time, stay smiling and HAPPY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week