Music Thread For 2/4/09: The Next Song That You Will Either Love Or Want To "Jump Out Of The Window" Afer Hearing It Constantly

So annoying that it gets so enjoyable. And that is only if you are in party mode I guess.

Last week, Mr. Pop Champagne man Ron Brownz had a video launched for his "Jumpin Out The Window" song. For those who aren't big hip hop heads to begin with, you can ignore this one as fast as possible. And for some that are, as I stated before, unless you are in full jovial mode and don't give a darn about cliche, uninspiring lyrics, than you probably have already looked pass this thread.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm ashamed that I enjoy bobbing my head to this as I walk down comm ave.

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week