Yup, Dana Perino Is Still An Idiot


Dummy
Commenting on Gov. Mark Sanford’s (R-SC) extramarital affair with a woman from Argentina, former White House Press Secretary Dana Perino writes in the National Review: “If the constant stream of these confessions by unfaithful husbands is any guide, we’ll be treated to more and more of these stories.” She then suggests an interesting solution:

While I am not able to explain, I do think I know the answer to all of this: Elect more women. No woman I know has the time for such trysts, nor do I know any who say the desire one. They’re too busy trying to keep all the plates spinning at home, at work, and at the gym to make sure none fall and break
As Atrios puts it perfectly:
Women Never Cheat

Good to know, Dana, good to know...
Very good to know indeed, especially since it came from her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week