The Daily Open Thread #2 For 9/29/09: Not A Surprise Their Arrogant Jerks

But hey, that's our American press corps and their "American" ways.

BILBASSY: I found that I think they really think that if you make it to cover the White House then you must be bigger than God, therefore, you know, you have to be treated as such.

So for them the foreign media is invisible. … So I think they’re opportunistic, rude, as I said, really self-centered. … I find them, not even on like a – people again, the people at the State Department, it’s a different story altogether. But what I’m talking to now are the people in the White House that occupy the first two, three rows, with exception to two or three people you know. I’m talking about all the networks and all the organizations. So I find the relationship is a bit strange.
More to come, just stay tuned.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week