The Daily Open Thread #2 For 10/21/09: I Think David Vitter Supports Non-Mixed Marriages (TRONN Thread)

Not need wondering, because I already am sure of it!


Based on an idiot from Slate, it's not only MSNBC having a LIBERAL agenda..........It's the New York Times too!!!

No matter how hard anyone else tries, no one can beat Joe Lieberman at being DC's biggest A-hole.

World War II veteran tells it like it is on gay marriage, especially in Maine. Gosh, I love this videos and I love this guy even more:

I give talks to eighth grade teachers about World War II, and I don't tell them about the horror. Maybe [inaudible] ovens of Buchenwald and Dachau. I've seen with my own eyes the consequences of caste systems and it make some people less than others, or second class. Never again. We must have equal rights for everyone. It's what this country was started for. It takes all kinds of people to make a world war. It does make no sense that some people who love each other can marry and others can't just because of who they are. This is what we fought for in World War II. That idea that we can be different and still be equal.

My wife and I did not raise four sons with the idea that three of them would have a certain set of rights, but our gay child would be left out. We raised them all to be hard-working, proud, and loyal Americans and they all did good. I think it's too bad [inaudible] want to get married, they should be able to. Everybody's supposed to be equal in equality in this country. Let gay people have the right to marry. Thank you.
Wonderful.

And the great Jon Walker says that the great CBo news from last night will also, haha, make private plans cheaper. Golden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week