Music Thread #1 For 4/19/10 (Version #1): The New Stuff, Including A Stunning Return

New stuff on a new Monday, the usual routine. But talk about something I thought I would never say again is what will be mentioned in the next sentence.

Remember the female rapper Khia and her infamous song "My Neck, My Back" from 9 years ago before she faded into oblivion? Well, she has made a stunningly comeback. I don't know who signed her or what backroom deal she made to somehow continue her long forgotten about career.

But amazingly enough, she has returned with a new video called fittingly enough "Been A Bad Girl."

Yeah, I know, I can't believe it myself:


A video from the incarcerated Lil Wayne, form his mixtape song "I'm Single."


Trina with Diddy and Keri Hilson with the typically cliche' video "Million Dollar Girl."
(Note: I took the video off because of it automatically playing almost every time.)

And in the post of this thread since the rest of it is the typical trash as B.O.B feat Eminem & Hayley Williams with "Airplanes", and Hayley Williams is outstanding by the way.

Your first version of your first music thread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week