TWD Friday's 2nd Thread For 9/14/12: And The Campaign Is Over, Edition #2






The smirker says the incumbent will be the one lying at the debates instead of his own mendacious self.

“I’ve looked at prior debates," Romney said. "And in that kind of case, it’s difficult to say, ‘Well, am I going to spend my time correcting things that aren’t quite accurate? Or am I going to spend my time talking about the things I want to talk about?'”

And what makes it even funnier and quite pathetic is him saying this about his debate sparring partner, Bush lying slime Rob Portman. "I will never debate Rob Portman again. He's very good."

If he can't debate Rob Portman, what makes him think he can debate Barack Obama.

ALSO: He also described middle class as $200,000 to $250,000.

This election could be move of a blowout that the one Goldwater suffered. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week