The Daily Whole Delivery Open Thread For 6/2/09: Conan Has A Good First Show, Tetris Turns 25

I didn't really have that much interest in Co debut as the new "Tonight Show" host, but I always though of him as cool enough for me. Glad to see he had a nice debut.
Conan O'Brien's premiere as host of NBC's "Tonight Show" drew the highest overnight ratings for a Monday episode in four years.







And Tetris celebrates its 25th year of existence! I didn't know Nintendo no longer had exclusive rights to the franchise, as Electronic Arts has the rights to the franchise .

Oh, and for those who don't know: Fox's new cartoon, "Sit Down, Shut Up", has already been shelved. after just a few episodes.

Be back later, but for now, outside business has got to be handled. Enjoy the other posts below.....along with this one too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio