Friday Night Open Thread for 6/12/09 : TWD Rundown

As always, Montell to set the theme.

This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan

The Whole Delivery Friday Thread Gives You The Stuff to look at while this thread stays all night:
News/Politics
Pat Buchanan continues to get worse and worse with his racism.

A developing story? We'll see

Music
This is just that video now, in the R&B world that is:

Birthday Sex - Jeremih
Rihnna and Chris Brown were at the Magic game last night. Funny enough, ABC only brought up the fact that Rihanna was there. I only knew Brown was there when I saw the photos of Game 4 on ESPN.com

I guess I have to give Pleasure P album a chance.

Others
And of course, Denzel and Johny T are in their 1,2,3 movie debuting today.

Have a good night everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio