Music Thread for 6/16/09: Mariah Carey Sets Release Date For Her 12th Album

Photo from BillboardNick Cannon's wife is releasing her 12th album, "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" on August 25th. She is certainly dropping a lot of albums of lat, because the last one wasn't really well received at all. And the numbers she has on Twitter is massive by the way
Since entering the studio earlier this year, Carey has been giving updates about the album with regularity to her 600,000-plus followers on the microblogging site.Damn.
Cassie's time has already pass. And that's absurd to say that about someone who is 22, unless it's true. And I'm 22.
Timbaland and Nelly furtado are getting sued.......by a record label..........from Helsinki, Finland. I wonder if a label in Antarctica exists?
I never heard of him until now sadly, but TWD Condolences to Bob Bogle of rock band The Ventures. He passed away day at 75.
If this true, damn Nas, Damn.
And I don't like to get into marriage details because it stupid gossip, but here's another ugly one......oh hell, Usher and his wife have been broken up.
Finally, thanks to my mom, I share a song I should have long ago shared with you.
There Goes My Baby - Charlie Wilson
The Music Thread for today, June 16.
Comments