Sadly, Me, DougJ, and IcebergSlim Were Right: Some Nutcase Calls Her J-Lo (Update w/DougJ's reaction)

Last Tuesday, DougJ over at Balloon Juice asked this question about the nastiness Sotomayor would face (and please ignore the grotesque Pamela Anderson photo on the left):
Who will be the first to compare her to J-Lo?
I sadly had the same feeling and thought that this question was not only serious, but so prophetic:
Couldn't have framed it better, even if I was adjusting a mirror.
Then IcebergSlim felt the same way:
Damn, I was thinking the SAME THING...
And now, just six days later (surprised it took this long, to be honest with you), this from a conservative talkie (please click on the photo if you can't see it that well):

I have never heard of Debbie Schlusseel until now. After seeing this, I am both thankful and (for the comedic purposes of laughing at her) sad that I didn't know her upon this post. But with gems like these, and a rep as a poor woman's Ann Coulter, I guess it was meant to be that way.

So congratulations Debbie Schlusseel, you have achieved some fame by becoming the first lunatic to call Sonia Sotomayor "J-Lo."

Update:Douggie J's response:
I am surprised that it took this long, but the Shlussel post exceeded my expectations.
Mine too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Debbie Schlusseel is the one who first started spreading the "Obama is a secret Muslim" meme that flooded the internet when Barack Obama first hinted about his intentions to run for President of the United States back in late 2006. She used Andy Martin , documented mental patient and RW activist , as her source. But it is she who made the rumors go viral. This bitch is worse than Maulkin and Coulter combined. She does her slander via mass e-mails.
sluggahjells said…
Thank the Lord I don't get those emails.

I'm shocked she's not everywhere on Fixed Propaganda. Thanks for the background info on this latest special nutcase.

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio