Thank The Good Heavens Mitt Romney Isn't President
With stupid statements like blaming Obama for the rigged election in Iran, you continue to see how this guy lost to John McCain last year, who ran the worst campaign in Presidential history just to remind you.
Thankfully, Joe Scarborough had an occasionally moment of intelligence pop up again:
Thankfully, Joe Scarborough had an occasionally moment of intelligence pop up again:
You know, the law of unintended consequences came in again. I suspect that Cairo speech really scared the grand ayatollahs in Iran. If they were going to fix an election, this was the time to fix it, because the last thing they wanted to do was Barack Obama take credit for reformers winning in Iran, like they already have in Lebanon. And by the way, in the short term that's bad news for us. I think in the long term, though -- if the ayatollahs are seen stealing an election, as a result from what Barack Obama did in Cairo -- I actually think that's a positive for the United States and Iran in the long run.
Comments