Music Thread Songs Of The Week For 10/10/09: Q-Tip, Noah And The Whale, And Jay Sean
Since we can't limit to just one genre, because that wouldn't be fair, here are the songs of the week:
In terms of Hip Hop/R&B/Urban, it's without no question one of our wakeup call videos this week, the always real Q-Tip feat Norah Jones:
In terms of alternative pop, I got you fans with some Noah And The Whale:
And the Jay Sean movement is growing indeed, though I just put this to be diverse:
Songs of the week......part of TWD Saturday. Peace.
In terms of Hip Hop/R&B/Urban, it's without no question one of our wakeup call videos this week, the always real Q-Tip feat Norah Jones:
In terms of alternative pop, I got you fans with some Noah And The Whale:
And the Jay Sean movement is growing indeed, though I just put this to be diverse:
Songs of the week......part of TWD Saturday. Peace.
Comments