Music Wakeup Call For 6/3/10: The "All I Do Is Win" Crap Original Video

I really didn't feel like naming the artists, showing how I frankly don't care for this horrendous, cliche video with a simple same background in a building that's just flatout pathetic.

I mean, seriously, all you had to do for this damn video is have a concert shot similar to Kevin Rudoff's "Let it Rock" and work around that. Instead, you do this real lazy piece of crap video for probably an even higher price?

Anyway, just turn away from the video and let the song play. It's "All I Do Is Win", your morning wakeup call for today.


And this was also picked to highlight how worse the remix video is going to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week