The Fun Thread For 3/30/10: Glorious

For those who know the video game "Portal" and it's famous theme song "Still Alive" (which I didn't know until today), this video is a must see if you haven't seen it already.

And for those who aren't familiar with it like I was (which I know, I should be ashamed of myself for not being), then you are in for a great moment as well.

First, here is the original song:


And now, here's the kids performance:

Now I certainly see why their performance is special.

The Miscellaneous
It's amazing how despite the advancement in times, people can still rob banks. And in this case in Paris, they can rob it by doing some old fashion digging !

Aww, taking it back to the 8-bit video game era .

A 74 year old man has become the oldest dad in Britain .

Sorry, but whoever made this list is a total weirdo.

And Fixed propaganda, yet again, always amazes. An airport landing was more important than Obama signing the reconciliation bill into law:

Your Fun Thread everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week