The Daily Open Thread #2 For 11/24/09: Blossom

The one known as Ms. OChristine popped the 90's NBC TV sitcom show Blossom in my head yesterday.

Now, though I was never a massive fan of the show (or even a casual follower of it), I am a sucker for 90's nostalgia. It had a great theme show, and the episodes I saw of it were enjoyable.

And with that, this Open thread is sorta dedicated towards it. Here's the fun theme song to the show, because they sure as hell don't make these intos like they use to anymore:


Way back in January this year, CBS' The Early Show interviewed the two main stars of the show to see where they were at. And thankfully, it seems both of them are doing well.


I couldn't give you any embed video because the embed was taken off over at Youtube, so in order to see old school episodes, just role over there.

Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week