The Straight Jacket Award Of The Day For 12/24/09: I Feel For Her Christmas Tree

After that disturbing and funny caller worried that his prayers on at least one senator not voting for health care may have harmed Jim Inhofe's presence in Congress, this morning featured another C-SPAN caller truly worthy of The Straight Jacket Award.

A lady from Kansas named Bunny has placed herself in history. Voicing her utter displeasure with the Senate passing health care this morning, Ms. Bunny sure was (unintentionally) funny.

BUNNY: "I am so disappointed, I have taken my Christmas tree down, I have taken reef off my house, I've taken all the lights down. This is suppose to be a nation of God, and it isn't. They absolutely have ruined Christmas for all the senators and representatives who are, suppose to be, under God.

This is God's holiday.

C-SPAN: "So you took down your Christmas tree because of the senate health care bill?"

BUNNY: "I certainly did, and I would like to see every light in the nation go out, especially in the White House. This is just ridiculous.

C-SPAN: "Why are you so oppose to it Bunny?"

BUNNY: "Because it is divisive between my son, who is younger, and myself, and in many families it's that way. Either it's genocide on the seniors with this hospice with is never suppose to be supported by federal or state money, they are not for profit organizations that even in Germany quick out
The laughter in my head going on now would be stronger if it wasn't for the fact that this lady may make someone already critical of Christians in this country more evidence to be so why. And that for me is one sad stroke in this whole entire call that is seen at making fun of how crazy this women is.

Even those not happy with the Senate bill can take found laugher, just like those okay with it, for their Christmas Eve after listening to Ms. Bunny on CSPAN.

No question for today, but I never thought I would be giving away a straight jacket award for the day on Christmas Eve.

But Ms. Bunny sure does deserve it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week