The Benevolent For 3/7/10: I Can't Believe I'm Not Being Sarcastic In This Post
Claps to you Tom Coburn, claps to you.
-- Told a woman she was wrong for saying people could be put in prison for not signing up for health care insurance. Essentially, Coburn was telling people they shouldn't be repeating things that simply aren't true just because they are good sound bites from the right wing.Even if he is fundamentally wrong (and he wouldn't mention MSNBC there), at least you certainly have some heart for all to see, and are willing to stand call the channel that owns your party out in some fashion unlike the rest of your colleagues.
-- Said of Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, "I'm 180 degrees in opposition to the speaker -- she's a nice lady. Come on now, she is a nice -- how many of you all have met her?... Just because somebody disagrees with you doesn't mean they're not a good person."
-- Told people to "stay informed on the issues" and not "just watch Fox News or CNN -- watch 'em both."

Comments