Music Thread for 5/25/09: TWD Condolences to Jay Bennett and Rapper Dolla

Music Thread for today


Ex-Wilco member Jay Bennett passed away today at age 45, in his sleep. TWD sends its condolences.

Roderick Anthony Burton Jr. (Dolla) was buried today, on Memorial Day. He was only 21, and therefore younger than me. Chilling stuff. I'll have more on this story tomorrow, as The Whole Delivery also gives its condolences to his family in this tragic time for them.

T.I. has his last concert at the Phillips Arena before he heads to jail tomorrow.
"What I need y'all to do is pray for me while I'm gone," he said. "I'll see y'all in 366 days."
It was Lauryn Hill's birthday today. Oh how I (and many many others) miss this Lauryn:


This Smarty Jones guy apart of Hood News is a certified ass kisser after this one.

Add the fake fat man, Rick Ross, baby mother to the list of delusional chicks trying to get money off a book deal.

Kanye's book that he has been selling at his website will be sold in stores late next week.

The woes continue for Scott Starch.

The View gets anybody to come, but give him love though. He doesn't curse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week