......And Did Politico's Glenn Thrush Say A Little Much Here?
Speaking of the post below, one of the links from Think Progress was from the Politico post from Glenn Thrush showing Senator Franken's response to real clown Senator Inhofe.
Thrush said this after typing Franken's quote:
Did Thrush just show his bias? Or was he just kidding?
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I will give him that. He wouldn't be that stupid.
Politico/Hackio can't be that dumb. Can they?
(No image needed for this post)
Thrush said this after typing Franken's quote:
I don't know how Sen. Inhofe regards clowns, but it might be an incredible compliment," said the former SNL star, whose dignity, sobriety and determination not to inhabit the GOP caricature of himself is really getting on my nerves.Huh? Getting on your nerves?
Did Thrush just show his bias? Or was he just kidding?
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I will give him that. He wouldn't be that stupid.
Politico/Hackio can't be that dumb. Can they?
(No image needed for this post)
Comments