Friday Night Open Thread For 7/3/09: I Just Can't Thank John McCain Enough
I just thanked John McCain on Twitter. No, I'm serious, I just did.

See.
I just had to thank him so much for bring her into the national scene.
I have to thank John McCain because it would be just so damn rude of me not to do so. My father and mother taught me manners, and if I owed someone gratitude, then it would behoove of me to give them that.
I thank him for today in regards to further validating that he is the worst presidential candidate in history. Any smart conservative "A" hole still wanting to argue Walter Mondale or Michael Dukakis against me even after last fall fully disproved their arguments will not even come close to wanting this debate. Not any longer, for good.
I want to thank him for his strategists knowing the further the risk they took not only their candidate, their party, but their country (and maybe their own lives) by keeping their jobs to help her in order to win, the more egregious they continued to look (and boy, egregious is an understatement to what they look like now, Nicole Wallace, Steve Schmidt, or Rick Davis, to name a few).
I want to thank him for his arrogance. I want to thank him for his snarliness. Damnit, I just want to thank him for his decision making.
I want to thank him for not friending her on Twitter. I want to thank him for even being on Twitter for me to just tell him those two words:
Thank you.
Heck, I know there is even some that want to thank John McCain for somehow playing a part on Joe Jackson not getting on our television sets for one day.
I don't know about you guys, and I don't know about President Obama. But I had to just thank John McCain like the benevolent person that I am.
Because if I didn't, then manners I didn't learn from my mommy and daddy.
Have a good Friday night everyone.
See.
I just had to thank him so much for bring her into the national scene.
I have to thank John McCain because it would be just so damn rude of me not to do so. My father and mother taught me manners, and if I owed someone gratitude, then it would behoove of me to give them that.
I thank him for today in regards to further validating that he is the worst presidential candidate in history. Any smart conservative "A" hole still wanting to argue Walter Mondale or Michael Dukakis against me even after last fall fully disproved their arguments will not even come close to wanting this debate. Not any longer, for good.
I want to thank him for his strategists knowing the further the risk they took not only their candidate, their party, but their country (and maybe their own lives) by keeping their jobs to help her in order to win, the more egregious they continued to look (and boy, egregious is an understatement to what they look like now, Nicole Wallace, Steve Schmidt, or Rick Davis, to name a few).
I want to thank him for his arrogance. I want to thank him for his snarliness. Damnit, I just want to thank him for his decision making.
I want to thank him for not friending her on Twitter. I want to thank him for even being on Twitter for me to just tell him those two words:
Thank you.
Heck, I know there is even some that want to thank John McCain for somehow playing a part on Joe Jackson not getting on our television sets for one day.
I don't know about you guys, and I don't know about President Obama. But I had to just thank John McCain like the benevolent person that I am.
Because if I didn't, then manners I didn't learn from my mommy and daddy.
Have a good Friday night everyone.
Comments