The Reel Feel: I Believe Someone Had A Vendetta On McNair

The report from ESPN






McNair's shocking and depressing murder may lead to some evoking memories of how Sean Taylor was murdered over a year and a half ago in 2007. But I think this is a way different case.

With that shooting, the murderers who tried to rob Taylor where trying to rob him first before eventually shooting him. They were shocked to see Taylor there at the home, and primarily thought about embezzling whatever possessions he had before reacting to firing at him and tragically ending his life.

However, as I said before, the number one initiative for today's murderer was not taking McNair's possessions or anything he had. Rather, killing him was the top, first, and only goal. And it was a goal that they were sadly able to achieve.

It hurts my soul, and many others right now of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema Numbers Review For 3/29/10: A Dragon Is Preferred Over The Hubtub