The Saturday Open Thread For 7/11/09: Get Fudgeeey Some Glasses Please
Please, let's do. I wish we could start a fun drive to get him some glasses. Kos' hatemail is highlighting the best he has received, so no new gems, but still, great stuff.
This will be on Twitter later, but I will say it now so I won't forget it later: Skype is creepy as hell to me.
Tomorrow, I'll explain how, in some improbable fashion, Obama has played this whole thing correctly in regards to the stimulus money. In my opinion only, of course.
But that doesn't mean at all TWD is done for the day. Oh no it isn't. At all.
There is more to come, including from James (hopefully) his prediction for UFC 100 tonight (because I sure as hell don't know what's going to happen or what is evening happening besides Lesnar being in the WWE before). James' threads are always real, informative, and some of the best reading you'll see in terms of sports on TRON hands down (and to me, in general). Love that dude.
And did I mention how much I love this commercial:
Have a great day everyone.
Comments