Sports Thread #1 for 7/3/09: Wimbledon 2009, Gentlemen's Semifinals Thread #1

Federer is up one set on Haas right as I type this. It won't be serious updating as it was yesterday unless something major goes down.
And I think Roddick won't win a set today against Murray. And I still believe Murray will win this title. And......I still believe NBC hates the tennis fans of the world at the end of the day. Heck, even the NY Times agrees with me....even though they don't say the "hate" word of course.
Update: And by the way, Venus and Serena are delivering a major beatdown to the number one Cara Black and Liezel Huber. THE NUMBER ONE DOUBLES TEAM IN THE WORLD ladies and gentlemen. Oh ho hum.
9: 40 AMTwo sets to love to the Swiss. Haas has played so well, but once again, Federer is taking his heart out again.
10:11 AMAnd there it is, he closest it out in style with a Samprasian smash. 7-6 (3), 7-5, 6-3.......Roger Federer defeats Tommy Haas to advance to his stunning 7th consecutive Wimbledon final. Great stuff indeed, and of course, he'll play an Andy in the final.
Comments