Stop Calling Others Clowns, Clown
He's the one who needs to be in the circus
Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) extended a nasty welcome to his newest Senate colleague, Al Franken, last week, telling the Tulsa World, “I’ll tell you what a lot of people are thinking, and that is it looks like things are going to be over and we are going to get the clown from Minnesota. … I don’t know the guy, but…for a living he is a clown.” Inhofe is now rushing to defend himself, pointing out that he and Franken “physically embraced” when they ran into each other on Tuesday. However, he still insists that Franken is a “clown”:Thankfully, Franken had the perfect response back:
But believe me, he knew. He kind of looked like a clown when I was talking to him,” Inhofe said.
“I don’t know how Sen. Inhofe regards clowns, but it might be an incredible compliment.”Lovely .
Comments