The Daily Open Thread For 8/24/09: Jeremy Scahill Smackdown Of Chuck Todd

On Bill Maher on Friday, classic from this terrific journalist on a not so, status quo loving one.
And get this from Glenn Greenwald about what Todd said to Scahill
Right as we walked off stage, he said to me "that was a cheap shot." I said "what are you talking about?" and he said "you know it." I then said that I monitor msm coverage very closely and asked him what was not true that I said on the show. He then replied: "that's not the point. You sullied my reputation on TV."
Like your reputation matters Todd?

What a clown he is.

More to come later....including today's many explosive headlines. There's plenty of them to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week