The Sleep Time And Rise "n" Shine Thread For 9/23-24/09: Blessings To John Travolta

Final thread of the day.........or the first of the day. TSTRNS stars now:
Photo from the AP
Powerful and emotional, John Travolta recounts trying to save his son. It is indeed soul wrenching.
With his actress wife Kelly Preston looking on inside the Nassau courtroom, Travolta said that he performed CPR on his son after a nanny alerted him the teen had fallen ill at a family holiday home on Grand Bahama island. The chronically ill Jett Travolta later died from a seizure.

"I ran downstairs with my wife to help my son," Travolta said.
Deep. Just deep. Prayers indeed in this dark time for him and his family.

More on this tomorrow, but I will give you the theme: Robert Greenwald proves again, he is a blessing.


This was outrageously weird, this whole interview:

Watch CBS Videos Online
KATIE COURIC: I’m trying to understand the liberal-alcoholism analogy.

BECK: See -- it’s liberals -- they don’t understand that. I think they’re all -- no.

COURIC: No, explain it, because some people might be scratching their heads and saying, ah, huh?

BECK: Socially liberal -- being able to keep absolutely everything on the table. Being able to say, well, there’s nothing wrong with that, and it doesn’t hurt society here, it doesn’t hurt society there -- I think is a, I think is an easy way to live your life.

COURIC: So you think people who are socially liberal are making excuses for bad behavior? Is that what you’re saying.

BECK: I think some do -- not all
It's all that DJ'ing from the past, and other crazy things of course.

Water found on the moon, though I thought it was official already though.

Awwwwww.

Any medical student reading this, please don't do this. Please.

Funny.

Sydney is currently getting hit by a dusk storm right now. A big one.

Contrary to reports, Microsoft has no plans to buy EA.

This will be talked about more tomorrow here: I agree with number one, but as with every list, there will be many questions and quibbles.

If I haven't had enough of Fudge today, this settles it.

The best soccer sites on the planet.

And to close, as usually, here's Tevin. May tomorrow bring a better you, and certainly, hopefully, a better me. Goodnight and/or Good morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week