The Daily Open Thread For 8/5/09: The One and 0nly Chuck Grassley

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Chuck Grassley's Debt and Deficit Dragon
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorSpinal Tap Performance

Zune has stepped it up with Zune HD

I wonder what the number will be in America in comparison to this.

One of the stupidest articles I have seen on health care ever , including this one
It comes down to a simple comparison and an obvious verdict: Privately run care offers choice and is cheaper. Government-run care denies choice and is more expensive.
This is one of the craziest things I have heard in a long, LONG time.


Too funny.

And fun times in Grand Rapids, yes.
Slip-n-Slide-inspired


More to come later in the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema Numbers Review For 3/29/10: A Dragon Is Preferred Over The Hubtub