The Satirical Post for 8/12/09: Teabaggers United Drop Glenn Beck From Using Their Ads......



Concerned with Geico, Sargento, and Men's Warehouse leaving him, the most prominent group of Teabaggers in America have decided to be the latest to take their ads away from Glenn Beck and his show on the "Fixed Propaganda comedy Network", a nickname used by some to describe the Fox News Channel .

Despite never having their ads run on Beck's show, or any other show, network, or public access channel that we know of at TWD and in general, Teabaggers United, an anti-EFCA union group representing teabaggers across the nation, have expressed their concerns leading to their emotional decision.

"I supported the 9/12 project even when he was on that LIBERAL Headline news channel," said George Jefferson Davis, co-president of Teabaggers United. "I supported him when he went on The View and told off that Walters hag and that racist Whoppi Goldberg a thing or two about lying. But I can't support him anymore."

When asked why he couldn't stand behind the controversial host, who along with Rush Limbaugh has evoked President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler and Fascism, Davis expressed his concern that the lost of sponsors for Beck will silence him to not speaking on what "real Americans" what him to speak on like he "always does."

"I feel the liberal media is at in again, and that Obama with the raising taxes on water and my oxygen has led to those companies get scared of a great man like Glenn. And I love him and all, but I feel that until some companies shows big balls and tells Obama and Pelosi to 'Screw themselves', I fear he won't be able to continue the journalism we need this country from Glenn."

Already Newsbusters, the site on the opposite end of Media Matters on the political spectrum in the views of the centrist status quo, have took to the investigation of Beck's lost advertisers, and have deemed the situation "Just the latest attack on our independent media."

"It has stop" a rep from the Media Research Center. "MSNBC illegally communist reporting is hurting this country and further driving us alway from the discourse we need.

"It's no wonder why Fox is number one."

When asked if he will still watch Beck's show, Davis said there could be only two other options at that time.

"Nascar Now on ESPN2 or CMT. The only other ways to go."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio