Hoyer Stabs Pelosi In The Back Again

Doing it for his lobbyists masters yet again
Hoyer, who is close to the fiscally conservative Blue Dogs, says he'd vote for a bill without the option -- and thinks a majority of the House would too.

"I think a bill without a public option has much in it that is very good, that moves us forward... expands the number of people who can but insurance," said the Majority Leader. "I think a the public option is a very good choice for consumers to have. On the other hand, I have said I hope we can move a bill that garners a majority of support... in the Senate.
Hoyer continues his subtle flip flopping.

Last week, he goes to a rally saying he was for a public option, just after voicing what he voiced today.

Pretty sad how he can just lie about it whenever he wants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema Numbers Review For 3/29/10: A Dragon Is Preferred Over The Hubtub