Music Thread #2 For 9/21/09: New Album, Same Story
Music thread number two.
Seriously, they have said this for every Rihanna album: It's more edgy, it's more bigger and badder. Gosh, every single damn time.
She will be 30 and have like 8 albums, and they will still say IT IS the most risky album she's ever done.
I wonder if Kris Allen wrote any song off the American Idol. I am so naive.
Who cares, Part 1.
Who cares Part 2.
Fuse is like the only real music channel left outside of MTV Hits and VH1 Soul.
And I'm just not feeling this Diddy, Dirty Money pathetic song.
Biggie's voiceover and Jay-Z's "Where I'm From" instrumental? Please, what a stupid combination.
That's the music thread for the night, Peace.
Seriously, they have said this for every Rihanna album: It's more edgy, it's more bigger and badder. Gosh, every single damn time.
She will be 30 and have like 8 albums, and they will still say IT IS the most risky album she's ever done.
I wonder if Kris Allen wrote any song off the American Idol. I am so naive.
Who cares, Part 1.
Who cares Part 2.
Fuse is like the only real music channel left outside of MTV Hits and VH1 Soul.
And I'm just not feeling this Diddy, Dirty Money pathetic song.
Biggie's voiceover and Jay-Z's "Where I'm From" instrumental? Please, what a stupid combination.
That's the music thread for the night, Peace.
Comments