The Saturday Night Thread For 9/12/09: Whitney's New Video, A Touching Story From Oregon, And More.
The Saturday night Open Thread is here:
Let's begin:
Touching story right here.
If you love PC games, this information may make you happy.
I guess the idiots screaming about Obama taking their guns away look more idiotic after you read this.
The cops who leaked Rihanna's pic wayback in that dark night in February may have been caught.
One of the more disturbing stories you'll ever read.
And Whitney Houston new video, "I Look To You."
Have a great Saturday night everyone.
Touching story right here.
If you love PC games, this information may make you happy.
I guess the idiots screaming about Obama taking their guns away look more idiotic after you read this.
The cops who leaked Rihanna's pic wayback in that dark night in February may have been caught.
One of the more disturbing stories you'll ever read.
And Whitney Houston new video, "I Look To You."
Have a great Saturday night everyone.
Comments