The Fun Thread #1 For 8/9/10: The Most Important Vote You Will Make In Your Lifetime.....

....May have passed you by: Still, give it a shot, as FreeCreditReport.com is on the eve of picking a new band.

"I Love Monsters"


"The Poets Dance", who had the best lyrics by far in my mind (it stuck to the whole theme of the song), but maybe too much like the old band. And I really do like their progressive feel:


"Evolve", as I still can't understand what she was saying:


And "The Victorious Secrets"


As you have probably seen, the commercials for all four groups has been all over your TV somewhere, or you have watched them on Youtube.

I really hope "The Victorious Secrets" win from Detroit, I thought they were just too cool and had the under dog feel. Being from the Motown city that's been hit hard really gives them the sympathy vote.

But I worry that this "Evolve" group, which has talent, may win just because of the girl in the group. To be honest, I didn't understand anything that she said for half of their song. And though they maybe more talented than the other four bands, just based on that song, they really had the worst of the bunch.

Check if you can cast a last minute vote, as the winner will be announced tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week