Arlen Specter Is In Serious Trouble
After a lot of criticism on how he has run his campaign, I have to say that Joe Sestak has perfectly played his hand:
And no matter how many robo calls Jimmy Rollins gives him, that may not prevent the willy old politician from losing this one.
Sestak: I'm Joe Sestak, the Democrat. I authorized this message.Specter's lead is dwindling fast.
Specter: My change in party will enable me to be re-elected.
Narrator: For 45 years, Arlen Specter has been a Republican politician.
George W. Bush: Arlen Specter is the right man for the United States Senate. I can count on this man. See, that's important. His a firm ally.
Narrator: But now...
Specter: My change in party will enable me to be re-elected.
Narrator: Arlen Specter changed parties to save one job: his, not yours.
And no matter how many robo calls Jimmy Rollins gives him, that may not prevent the willy old politician from losing this one.
Comments