TWD Election 2012 Aftermath Music Energy Boost For 11/7/12: Fake Will.I.AM feat Thugnificent- D--kriding (2010)


One of the many fitting songs of the day, from The Boondocks' Season 3 premiere show. (Just to note, this is all about making fun of Will I. Am and vapid people. If you are not a vapid person, you will not get mad by this at all). 


Got up this morning, things won't working right,
I said I want to make a change, I said I was to fight
Obama walked up and said, yes we can
I said I want to ride your nuts because I think you're the man 
And now I'm d--kriding, Obama, Obama
Now I'm d--kriding, Obama, Obama
Now I'm d--kriding, Obama, Obama
Now I'm d--kriding.......  
D--kriding for tomorrow, d--kriding for today
D--kriding for the straight, d--kriding for the gay
D--kriding for America, d--kriding for Iraq,
It's okay to ride that d--k just as long as it's Baracks
More coverage from The Whole Delivery today on November 7, 2012, forthcoming.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week