It Even Overwhelmed Him
I totally admit it. I was looking forward to Massa on Beck today. I really really was.
And I got all my expectations met and thensome. Who could make Beck say this (and say it with all his heart)?
Now of course, the irony of him saying that is truly remarkable considering he wastes everyone's time everyday (unless you laugh at the craziness like I do). But that is just how devastatingly kookie (and effective in a bizarre way) Massa was in this interview.
This man was rushed into being a conservative hero by Beck and only Beck alone the minute he agreed to being on his show. And with the level of frustration he placed on Beck, his hero label evaporated faster than it was placed on him.
Jessie Taylor said this perfectly on Twitter today:
I wish it were true for Massa's sake even though it's just his "tickling" insanity running amuck in awesome fashion right now. The damage was done however, resulting in Goldboy virtually saying "Uncle, Uncle" until the interview was thankfully over.
Taylor also said something else that couldn't be stated better by me or anyone else:
This is the real end result of this entire interview and how it blew up right in Glenn Beck's face today. Who knew the Chief of Staff everyone has an opinion on would look better thanks to the contributions of the Dreck one.
In all, it was an interview worthy of bringing out the popcorn for. And it produced an end result I thought I would never say.
Michelle Malkin was right!
And I got all my expectations met and thensome. Who could make Beck say this (and say it with all his heart)?
Now of course, the irony of him saying that is truly remarkable considering he wastes everyone's time everyday (unless you laugh at the craziness like I do). But that is just how devastatingly kookie (and effective in a bizarre way) Massa was in this interview.
This man was rushed into being a conservative hero by Beck and only Beck alone the minute he agreed to being on his show. And with the level of frustration he placed on Beck, his hero label evaporated faster than it was placed on him.
Jessie Taylor said this perfectly on Twitter today:
I wish it were true for Massa's sake even though it's just his "tickling" insanity running amuck in awesome fashion right now. The damage was done however, resulting in Goldboy virtually saying "Uncle, Uncle" until the interview was thankfully over.
Taylor also said something else that couldn't be stated better by me or anyone else:
This is the real end result of this entire interview and how it blew up right in Glenn Beck's face today. Who knew the Chief of Staff everyone has an opinion on would look better thanks to the contributions of the Dreck one.
In all, it was an interview worthy of bringing out the popcorn for. And it produced an end result I thought I would never say.
Michelle Malkin was right!


Comments