Music Thread For 3/8/10: As One Goes IN, Another Comes Out

Here is T.I's comeback first track from out of jail. It's "I'm Back."

Hopefully that cliche title won't be used for when Lil Wayne gets out as his first single. But I know that will be the case somehow, someway.

It's amazing how one single can really make a mostly untalented artist really arrogant. Ke$ha, who somehow thinks she sings high notes and all apparently, decides to call out Britney Spears:
"I think that's bulls**t. I don't think that's fair at all for people who are going to see the show. I think if you are going to be a singer, you should sing. If you are going to be a dancer, you should dance. If you are going to do a combination of the two, you should make it very clear when you are singing and very clear when you are dancing. I would never do that to my fans.

"No offense to her specifically but people have asked me before to mime. I have been up at three in the morning for a television show with jet lag but I refuse to mime. It's treating people as if they are too stupid to realize you are not actually singing. Sometimes it is hard to sing and dance at the same time but I would rather be off (key) and be real and genuine about it to my fans. I don't want to treat my fans like they are stupid."

"That is my take on my fans and life in general. My whole record is super-honest. I am really honest. When I am singing I may sound s**t sometimes but at least you'll know I'm singing."
The Foo Fighters are releasing a new album .

Gosh D'Angelo, gosh.

Suge Knight's demons keep on coming back to haunt him .

And Kid Cudi's second video of "Pursuit Of Happiness", which is such a good effort that it will be a wakeup call later in this week.

KiD CuDi ft. MGMT & Ratatat "Pursuit Of Happiness" from TELL&ViSiON on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio