Yesterday's Leftovers #1 For 3/8/10: Sunday Crap Show Lowlights

I usually don't care about whatever comes out of the stupid mouth that is Tom DeLay. But this just highlights how disturbing of a human being he is , and why Republicans hate the poor and downtrodden.

"People like to stay unemployed." Oh dear:


As Rachel Maddow so wonderfully said to Orrin Hatch, you are not entitled to your own facts. Though E.J. Dionne did well here, I wish he would have said that to this certified mendacious sack of you know what:


Yes, this would be one of the easiest campaign sticking points one could make if Mitt Romney ran against his own health care plan.

And I thought Eyah Bayhpartisan requesting that they should have a monthly bipartisan lunch was just oh too funny:

Well Bayhpartisan, will these monthly lunches you want be broadcasted on C-Span? And will you order your lunch from McDonalds? I need to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema Numbers Review For 3/29/10: A Dragon Is Preferred Over The Hubtub