The Early Packages For 8/4/10: Ken Buck Represents Them All
I don't know why anybody would be shocked and appalled at what Ken Buck said by now. It's how they all insanely think:
Stewart has another field day, reacting to the racist bringing up altering the 14th Amendment:
I have a hunch, but I guess the next Tea Party march in your local area won't include a march about the 14th Amendment.
In the Week before Social Security's 75th Birthday, Democrats in the House, including the Blue Dogs even, are defending the program big time.
And it's President Obama's 49th Birthday, so look at how "classy" Michael Steele's lead trainwreck was in their greetings today.
Early Packages.
Stewart has another field day, reacting to the racist bringing up altering the 14th Amendment:
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c | |||
| Born in the U.S.A. | ||||
| ||||
I have a hunch, but I guess the next Tea Party march in your local area won't include a march about the 14th Amendment.
In the Week before Social Security's 75th Birthday, Democrats in the House, including the Blue Dogs even, are defending the program big time.
And it's President Obama's 49th Birthday, so look at how "classy" Michael Steele's lead trainwreck was in their greetings today.
Early Packages.

Comments