Music Thread #1 for 11/12/08: Ludacris And T.I On Solid Equal Ground?


(Photo: Charles Eshelman/ Getty Images )

Now who would have thought this would happen?
Luda is also planning a tour, and he wants to bring some guys from his Southern hometown along for the ride.

"I haven't confirmed anything yet," he explained. "It's little talks here and there. But I'll put it out there: I would love to do a tour where it's me, T.I. and [Young] Jeezy. Me, Tip and Jeezy would be outrageous. But nothing is confirmed yet."

Yes, you read that sentence correctly. Ludacris being open to do a tour with T.I.

I am still wondering deeply, very deeply , when this change of heart occurred. I guess the problems with Shawty Lo have pushed Ludacris into the actual good graces in the mind of T.I., I presume.

But for this to even happen, for Ludacris to even bring this up about being apart of a tour with a man who he has an awkward relationship with to say the least, is startling news to me.

There have been no reports in the past of a unified "Let's put any past behind us" deal between these two. None on the blogs, none on regular music websites of legitimate acclaim. None on prominent gossip nuts on their Myspace pages and radio shows.

None at all.

If there was any news coming out of left field today, it would be this story indeed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Son, you hella laaate.. Them dudes been straight for a minute, since like last year's BET Awards. Both of em got songs on each other's albums, and had a single together before dat... Sha 2 da LA...
AMAZASHOW.COM
-# 1 African

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week