The Embodiment Of The Lazy Sad State Of Political Reporting, This Time Starring Matt Lauer

Sigh, they all think the same lazy way with their seven figure salaries.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

"They both do it."

"Even if I have no evidence from any prominent left sites of maligning video to fit their agenda, I can just easily assume that somewhere, someway, someone on the left did, or does, or maybe even will do what Andrew Breitbart did."

"No need for me to even research or support my seeming true statement, because it has to be accurate, right?"

And if it isn't accurate, no one but a few people will actually care. Because I can just move on and continue doing my lackluster "They both do the same thing" political neutral viewpoint without having to get deservedly denounced as a seven figure "journalist" who is terrible at doing research.

And I can have the likes of Politico support me in my claim, because they said it too. Just like my good buddy friend Anderson did last night.

La La La La, La La La La La.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week