Sports Thread #2 For 7/22/10: The Insensitivity Of CPMeMeMe

To continue from last night, not only is Chris Paul being an insensitive jerk to New Orleans and the Hornets' community. Moreover, Paul has made a clown of himself towards even Orlando Magic point guard Jameer Nelson.

Imagine if Ryan Zimmerman of the Washington Nationals demanded he get traded to the Chicago White Sox for Gordon Beckham, all because he needs to be in a winning better environment and do whatever it took to make that trade occur. "Damn however Beckham feels, because I am a better third basemen then him and I just need to win."

Or even better, picture Steven Jackson of the St. Louis Rams, clearly upset with how the Rams are still mired in the NFL doldrums, demanding a trade to the New York Jets without even thinking about that team already having Shone Greene and Ladanian Tomlinson as apart of their running back's list?

By Paul and his camp virtually indicating that the Magic are apart of his dream destination list, the former Wake Forest standout is not even acknowledging how Nelson is an All-Star point guard in "The Association."

The outright arrogance from him is staggering, where if I was Jameer Nelson, I would be thinking to myself "This fool seriously wants to take my job, disrespect me, and run me out of my good situation just because he is desperate to be happy?"

"You lost your damn mind."

Paul has a reputation as a diva sometimes, and this is quite clearly the case now. It's great that he is all about winning first and foremost, but the way he is conducting himself here is a total epic fail.

CP3 has three years left on his deal wherever he ends up on (it clearly is looking like the Knicks now). But it wouldn't shock me if that deal also included a clause of how much of an "insensitive clown" he can be at his worst.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema For 8/20/10: Only The Nanny Serves The Good Stuff This Week