The Sleep Time and Rise "n" Shine Thread for 10/2-3/08- New Devastating Obama Ad Hits Hard, Hits Home, on Health Care Plan of John McCain

Thanks to my peoples, DJ Shay, at the KOS

PALIN:
He’s proposing a five thousand dollar tax credit for families so that they
can get out there and they can purchase their own health care coverage.

BIDEN:
... do you know how John McCain pays for his five thousand dollar tax credit?
He taxes as income every one of you out there, every one of you listening
who has a health care plan through your employer.

Taxing your health care benefit.
I call that the "Ultimate Bridge to Nowhere."

Gwen: Thank you Senator.

BO:
I’m Barack Obama, and I approve this message.

And it also makes the clueless or corrput pundits shut up, via what Chuck Todd said last night.

For "The Read" this morning, another Palin lie from last night,a BIG one, could help sink that sad ticket's chances officiallay today (thanks to the great awkward007 at the Kos). Along with this devastating ad. No fact check group could disspell that one for any distortion.

Now today, since I am traveling back to New York for my sister's wedding, just like yesterday, there may not be a lot of posts in particular. But I can assure you that we will try our best at TWD to cater to you as best as we can.

Have a good wake up and a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question to MSNBC's Alex Witt, You're Kidding, Right?

Andrew Jones' Media Portfolio

The Cinema Numbers Review For 3/29/10: A Dragon Is Preferred Over The Hubtub